Top Social

My Japan Trip!

December 10, 2015

Hello Friends! Last November 5-9, 2015, I was lucky enough to fly to Japan! And it is all because I was chosen as the Philippine representative for Beauty Bound Asia. Woohoo!!! Me and 21 other beautiful girls and guy had such an awesome time visiting heritage sites and shopping centers.

I have videos down below so for you to watch!

Beauty Bound Asia Finalists a the Meiji Shrine


Acting silly with Michelle Phan

The best part of my trip was meeting my hero Michelle Phan! She is so real and sweet. The same person you see online is the same person she is in real life!

Couldn't help but cry!

Thank you so much for all your prayers and support. This won't be possible without your help! Thank you Youtube and SKii

Watch my Vlog Experience here:








Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature