Top Social

Silk N Glide Hair Removal System Review

March 6, 2016



If you have been following me on Youtube, you probably already know how I am constantly annoyed by my unwanted hair T^T. And I believe I have mentioned before that I have tried the IPL ( Intense Pulse Light). That treatment works, but it is so DANG EXPENSIVE! 

Luckily enough, I was contacted by Dermaroller Philippines to give this tool a try.

This is the Silk N Glide Hair Removal System!

To know more about the product and what's my first impression, make sure to watch the video above ^_^

Check out the nasty lines and shadow brought by my endless routine of shaving.. huhuhuhu


In this video, I share with you guys how I remove my armpit hair using Silk n Glide which is a laser hair removal tool. This sells at 6500 Php which may seem a lil expensive but knowing it can permanently remove all the hairs on your body makes this product an investment to try.


Use my CODE: KrisLumagui200 to get 200Php off from your purchase.


Got questions about the topic in this video? COMMENT AWAY down BELOW 




STALK ME HERE:

♥ SNAPCHAT ♥
@krislumagui

♥ INSTAGRAM ♥
http://instagram.com/krislumagui/

♥ BLOG♥
krislumagui.blogspot.com

♥ FACEBOOK ♥
https://www.facebook.com/KrisLumagui

♥ TWITTER ♥
https://twitter.com/krisell_lumagui

♥ EMAIL ME ♥
krisell.lumagui@gmail.com

12 comments on "Silk N Glide Hair Removal System Review"
  1. Great Website! It helps me a lot with my tough homework. I’m not so hot in that class :-) Thanks for the hard work, keep it up! Hair Removal Cream For Men

    ReplyDelete
  2. VLCC provides a state-of-the-art laser treatment for permanent hair removal, skin rejuvenation and acne for both men and women which are approved by FDA. Laser Treatment for Skin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms.Kris. Are you still using this product? Please give us an update if this continually works or did it completely removed the underarm hairs. I seriously wanted to try this but too scared that it may not work for me. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. VLCC provides a state-of-the-art laser treatment for permanent hair removal, skin rejuvenation and acne for both men and women which are approved by FDA. Hair Removal Laser

    ReplyDelete
  5. does it is good to use this product on male face?

    ReplyDelete
  6. get a try karmin ipl hair removal :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. VLCC provides a state-of-the-art laser treatment for permanent hair removal, skin rejuvenation and acne for both men and women which are approved by FDA. Laser Hair Removal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your post provided me a lot of information.
    Thank you for sharing this post.
    click to read more

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let sensuous hair be yours! Our treatments not only help restore balance, strength of your hair, but also aim at improving the overall health of your scalpPermanent Hair Removal

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature