Top Social

Pumpkin Sleeping Mask by Too Cool for School

June 15, 2014






I have found the best moisturizer for my skin type! As you can see from the photo above, my giddy crazy self could not contain the excitement. 

Just a little background:

- I am made up of 50 % human flesh and the remaining half is either lard or butter. Funny?!
 THERE'S NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT HAVING EXTREMELY OILY SKIN.

- I'm 26 years old and crow's feet and some weird laugh lines are starting to show around my big round face

*clearing throat

What an ironic combination right? Oily skin and wrinkles? So here's the story.... A magical beauty box from the land of BDJ came in the mail.  Inside is this holy grail called the Pumpkin Sleeping Mask. The first time I saw it, I was like... "how in the world am I supposed to live without you...." oh wait! That's a lyrics from a song... How in the world am I supposed to know what it does if the box has all these ancient Korean characters written all over it? ugh

So I googled ..(stalked a few people) before I was led to a few blog entries and reviews. 

The product is basically a moisturizer, as simple as THAT. It contains the following goodness:

Bromelain – an enzyme found in pineapple stems, gently exfoliates the skin by removing dead skin cells
Pumpkin extract – similar to bromelain, the enzymes in pumpkin break down excess keratin in the skin to reveal a smooth, exfoliated surface
Licorice root oil – anti-inflammatory that soothes the skin, gradually acts as a skin whitening agent
Hyaluronic Acid – can hold up 1,000x its weight in water! intensely moisturizes and protects the skin
So why do I love this sleeping pack so much? Well, it claims to:
1. Moisturize skin (the formula works well with oily skin)
2. Exfoliate to reveal silky smooth skin (After application, the skin feels like baby's bum bum)
3. Shield skin from the dry environment ( so true! and in normal Philippine weather too)
I use this product together with my Derma wand and the results are amazinggggg!!!!



* When I filmed this video, I was still using my old moisturizer.The BDJ box came a week later the upload on youtube.

#bdjbox       #bdjbox7day

1 comment on "Pumpkin Sleeping Mask by Too Cool for School"
  1. Hello Ms.Kris,

    What is the brand of your hyaluronic acid that you are using?

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature