Top Social

BDJ Beauty Social : Camp Gorgeous

September 16, 2014
Karen Bordador Hosted the Event

Hello Bellas! Oh I mean hey girlfriend! Yes you.. thanks for stopping by. ^_^ Last Sunday I was given the chance to attend the BDJ Social Beauty: Camp Gorgeous.  The event was held at the SM Sky Dome.


Nicole Andesson during the 
I sat starstrucked on my chair as I watch my girl crush Nicole Andersson talk about her 5 minute makeup routine and her easy hair style tricks!



And Oh! Can I just say how flawless she is! Her skin is like to DIE FOR... sobrang kinis! I wonder what her skin care is... hmmmm..




See how many Bellas are intently listening to her.. ooh! everyone is so serious!

I was the first choice!

At the end of her talk, she was tasked to choose 5 lucky girls who she thinks has the "hair to outfit" glam and I was lucky enough to be her first choice. Thanks to my pa-BIBO moment during the question and answer segment.


And I was strucked dumb and my knees got all weak when she started complimenting my outfit! The photo above shows her  telling me how my short hair pulls off the bright ensemble I was wearing that day!


And because of the pa-BIBO moment I won this awesome gift box from Sunsilk! YEHEY! and don't go jelly jelly.. I WILL GIVE THIS AWAY SOON  ^_^

Here's what's inside the box

My Sunsilk Gift Box together with the BDJ Loot Bag



Were you at the same event? Please tell me about your experience below! Til next time! ^_^
2 comments on "BDJ Beauty Social : Camp Gorgeous"
  1. i was pleased when i see bloggers making themselves more educate about beautifying yourself. it means you want to share some knowledge. >.<

    Could you please show some of the best phrase or way that the host told you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,love this post,thank you for sharing

    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    http://2014wholesale7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature