Top Social

KStyle Makeup Class at KCC Part 1

September 28, 2014


Hello wonderful friends! Welcome back to my blog! Thank you for spending time reading my posts... It really makes me happy. 

Anyhoo... Last weekend, I was given the opportunity to teach a Makeup Class at the Korean Cultural Center (KCC). The task given to my by Ms. Noemi, the CEO of Missha, is to teach 20 students. We spent almost 3 hours testing out Missha products and talking about Korean makeup techniques.


Everyone was excited when we handed their loot bags. They immediately went through each product, asking questions on how to use and apply each one.


The workshop started with everyone BARE FACE or for my case ZOMBIE FACE. I purposely did this so we can all see the powerful transformation of makeup application.







It was a fun day with these girls. I'm glad to share my talent to them. 

There will be more posts and vlogs about this event so please stay tuned! <3



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature