Top Social

We Tied the Knot

May 6, 2015

Hello friends! Oh my gosh never have I been so excited to write this blog post. A few weeks ago, Justin and I tied the knot! I just can't believe it and even until now the feelings are still so surreal.
Our wedding is something I never thought would come. But with the blessing of God, we were able to go this far.

This new chapter of my life is something I would want to share to the world. So here are some awesome pictures and videos taken during #TheJKLoveStory:

Bridal Bouquet by Melanie Botor / Wedding Dress and Veil by Kris Lumagui
As told in my Wedding Planning Tips Video, we didn't want to spend so much on our wedding. I carefully and meticulously DIYed a whole bunch of stuff and my wedding dress is one of them. This is just a simple white dress I got from Karimadon. It was a steal since I got this on sale for only Php2100. The beading along the neckline are some crafty scrapbook stickers I glued randomly. and the tulle bottom is actually my sister-in-law's veil that I  hand sown.  Let me know down in the comment section if you want me to talk more about the stuff I DIYed on my wedding.




The second veil I got for only Php20 in a thrift store

My handsome groom in his rented coat


The most solemn and sacred part of the day took place at the Manila Philippines Temple. It was a fairly quick ceremony with our closest friends and family. I believe it was just 14 of us and an officiator who facilitated. Unfortunately not all our guests can witness this due to some requirements implemented by the Mormon Church. But that is totally ok  'coz that's what the reception is for right? By the way more photos will be uploaded soon.



Ours was never that magically romanticized fairy tale, but a series of choices we knew would lead as back to each other. My heart is just so overwhelmed and overjoyed  knowing that even someone as crazy and weird as me would find my charming prince.


Stay tuned for more ....






9 comments on "We Tied the Knot"
  1. Congratulations! You look beautiful on the second pic.

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! <3 please follow my blog and my youtube channel too ...muah!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!!! BIG CONGRATULATIONS. Xxxxx

    http://divadesle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kris! :) gusto ko ikaw maging wedding coordinator ko pagikakasal ako :) ibook na kita. haha. pero 2019 pa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would recommend it to any bride and groom looking for a special place for wedding reception! We just had our wedding at Chicago Wedding Venues and had a great experience. My husband and I are super critical about every detail and sometimes have a hard time trusting vendors to do what they're supposed to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats ate Kris! Me and my fiancee are planning to get marry next year, it will be a civil wedding to make iwas gastos since we only earn little. And yes, plan ko din na ako or kami nalang magcouple maging wedding coordinator since we are planning to make it solemn and private for family and special friends lang. Ganda ng makeup mo, did you do it? Please make a new tutorial! Gagayahin ko yan promise sa wedding day ko. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo .. di kailangan mahal... :) make sure to tag me on your wedding photos.. i wanna see them <3

      Delete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature