Top Social

I am Back

September 15, 2013
Almost done filming 3 videos for youtube

I'm back and this time it is for good. I have been weighing things over, thinking whether I should take blogging and vlogging seriously. It then came to a marvelous "aha" moment. I MUST DO THIS.

There is something about it that makes it so liberating. Filming, taking photos or just plainly typing down my crippled thoughts in this blog give me that sense of freedom.
So without further ado, let me please make it official the second time around. I'm inviting you to take this giddy hypnotic journey with me. Okay now... I believe this is the part where you take my hand and on 3 we do the hopscotch down to my next blog entry. ( Sorry. The silly me can't help but feel uber excited.)

Thank you for wasting 3 minutes of your time in reading this or watching my new video. YOU guys mean the world to me.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature