Top Social

#KateSelfieToJapan Contest

July 8, 2014






Oh my gosh! I have this weird addiction to online/social media contests. So when I saw this makeup contest hosted by Kate Makeup Phillipines, light bulbs in my head started to flicker up because of excitement.
I immediately went to the nearest Kate counter to buy all the stuff that I needed and I came up with these entries.

Sad to say, my LIKEs didn't quite make it to the top 5 but I am most certainly happy for this awesome recognition from their brand.

Kate's Choice is: Krisell Lumagui!

In addition to having her entry displayed at the Kate counter nearest her residence, Krisell gets an eyeshadow duo before it makes its debut in local Kate stores. Well done Krisell, congratulations!


THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOUR LIKES AND FOR THE SWEET COMMENTS!

If you want to know how I did this makeup look, click the video below:




Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature