Top Social

BDJ Free Sample Experience

July 9, 2014







I have been a loyal customer of the BDJ Box for a quite awhile now. And the one thing I can say about their customer service is that it is truly FANTASTIC! Other than their quick response to online inquiries, they offer their "bellas" ( the term they use for their readers/fans/customers) FREE SAMPLES! 

If it is for FREE, then definitely it's an opportunity for me ^_^

A few weeks ago, I went to the link they sent me to answer a survey and luckily I made it to the top 1000 qualified bellas for this free sample giveaway.

Within a week or two, I got my samples in the mail. 

I have yet to review these products so please stay tuned. ^_^



1 comment on "BDJ Free Sample Experience"
  1. so lucky of you...i hope i can try some of their free samples one day....

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature