Top Social

Deoproce Bubble Brightening Mask

October 26, 2014


Monday is such a fresh start! This is like the best day to go back to basics and to switch things up a bit when it comes to skin care.

It's no secret that I have been freakishly obsessing over Korean Skin Care Products. I googled a few brands and stumbled across Deoproce. The name sounds new to my ears but my curious brain tells me that I should give this a try. So I did a bit more research and found out that this mask is one of their best sellers. Immediately, I contacted their company to give their products a try and in less than a week I have my own bottle of  the O2 Bubble Brightening Mask.


It claims that it does 4 things like:

1. Deeply Cleanse the skin
2. Whiten dark spots and acne marks
3. Minimize the appearance of enlarged pores
4. Control excess oil



This is one of the few Korean Skin Care Products that actually has English instructions written on the packaging. Yehey for that!


So here's how it looks like... It comes on silky and smooth. but once you rub the product on the rest of the skin... Magic happens...


It bubbles up on its own. The longer you leave it in, the more froth it will produce. If you want to see how I apply this on my face, check out the video below.




What I love about the mask is its technology of self cleansing. It cleanses own its own leaving your skin smooth and supple. The smell isn't funky too. It has that cottony smell and a hint of an herbal scent infused in the product.

Right after you wash the product off, you might notice a bit of redness, but don't bother. It's just a minor skin reaction to the deep cleansing technology of the mask. You'll also see that after a few hours, your face will be less likely to get oily.

It is recommended to use this 2-3x  a week to prevent any sin irritation.

If you have tried the product, let me know how it works for you. Please feel free to comment below.




1 comment on "Deoproce Bubble Brightening Mask"

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature