Top Social

Envie AesthetiCare and Medspa Experience

October 7, 2014


A few weeks ago, I was invited by Envie AesthetiCare and Medspa to try out some of their breakthrough beauty services. They let me chose which service I would like to try out and they also did a few suggestions of what is perfect for me. After much discussion, I decided to try out their RF Facial Contouring and Cavitation.




Let me just give you a bit of a background of what RF Contouring is. RF Contouring employs Radio Frequency (RF) energy to reduce cellulite for multiple areas of the body. In my case I chose my facial area so I can get that noticeable fat reduction. I also asked the aesthetician to  focus on the jaw area to make it more defined.





Here are some of the cool machinery in their spa. I felt like I was at a Futuristic SciFi movie set. Although the machines that they use seem to be overwhelming and scary, their staff makes it a point that the moment you enter their spa you get that VIP treatment.








Let me just give you a bit of a background of what RF Contouring is. RF Contouring employs Radio Frequency (RF) energy to reduce cellulite for multiple areas of the body. In my case I chose my facial area so I can get that noticeable fat reduction. I also asked the aesthetician to  focus on the jaw area to make it more defined.





This deep tissue heating increases the metabolic breakdown of fat cells (or adipocytes) in the superficial fat layer and increases the diffusion of oxygen in the cells. At the same time, the vacuum therapy intensifies the treatment to facilitate deeper penetration of heat, stimulate lymphatic drainage and enhance the elasticity of the body layers (or septae).




If partnered with Ultrasound Cavitation, the results will be more amazing. This treatment  is a relatively new aesthetic treatment.  Using leading edge technology it converts fat cells into liquid which can then be naturally drained by the body’s own natural filtration system.

When the treatment of ultrasound cavitation is followed by a lymphatic drainage the process is faster, as the drainage is very effective at eliminating liquids.

Generally one fat cavitation treatment lasts 35 – 40 minutes where a single part of the body is treated.  72 hours must pass between each session so that the body can eliminate the fat. The minimum suggested number of fat cavitation sessions is between 6 and 10.







And at the end of the session, a seductive after shot must be done...(hence the awkward pose..hehe) You will definitely see noticeable results after each visit. It felt light and my skin is actually tightened and invigorated.

Please watch the video below and ENTER my giveaway!

 

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature