Top Social

Review: I Yoga

October 25, 2012

My classmates during  water break
Yesterday, Jen (kuya's girlfriend) asked me out on a sister date. We did I-yoga at an exclusive village somewhere in Magallanes. 

What is iYoga?
iYoga is a platform allowing you to get deeper into yoga, enlarge your knowledge and gratitude towards nature and divine intervention.

What to expect:

The class is a whole hour and a half. In between 30-40 minutes, there will be water breaks. Mostly common basic poses are taught. It's as if the intention is to have muscular memory of the positions. The instructor explains each pose with precise simplicity. Instruction of breathing exercises are greatly emphasized.

Attire: I wore a blue cotton shirt and black cycling shorts




Inside the bag : camera, extra clothes, face towel, water bottle, phone, kikay kit, liquid soap, etc

Travel Convenience: I took the train and got off at Gil Puyat station. There I met with Jen. we both took a cab to this village.


Verdict: Will I do this again? Definitely. It provides you with deeper appreciation of nature and one's self. It relaxes the body and energizes the mind. But since my priority is to tone my body and to lose weight , I will strongly stick to my at-home-Pilates
:)



The lovely garden outside the clubhouse
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature