Top Social

AVON : Bra Review

August 22, 2014



Hello Loves! Thanks for dropping by. In today's post , I would like to share with you something really awesome.


Oh well.. I have got to admit that I'm one of the girls who happen to have those small Asian twins. My girls aren't the sexiest but this amazing product somehow gives them that perky full look.

There is small pocket thingy inside to hold those push up cookies


The intricate lace detail infront creates an illusion of fuller looking chest. The bow at the center also makes the entire look of the bra amazing.

The bra also comes with this instruction guide 
Before I leave you drooling over this sexy piece of awesomeness, let me tell you that no matter how big or small your chest is... choosing the right size and style of bra makes a whole lot of difference. It can either break you or make you.

Do you own any Avon bras? Let me know down below.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature